Animal Farm Chapter 7-8
1. Why did the hens need to give up their eggs?
So that they might get enough grain and meal to keep the farm going till summer season came on and conditions were much easier
2. How has Snowball’s role been changed by the end of Chapter 6?
since they learnt that he had been strolling on their farm every night so he is invisibly encouraging them to rebel: he is a scapegoat
3. Why did Napoleon begin carrying out animals?
because those animals all admitted that they had been covertly in touch with Snowball and did things he had actually stated
4. Whom did Fighter blame for the executions? What was his service?
It must have been due to our fault in ourselves, so we must work harder.
5. Why did the animals sing the “Beasts of England” tune gradually and mournfully as they were gathered on the knoll?
They could not discover the words to say so they broke out in Beast of England, and they were really sad and attempting to bear in mind why they rebelled and if it was better now or when Jones existed leader
6. Why was the singing of “Beasts of England” prohibited?
Squealer stated that it was the song of disobedience, but they had already rebelled so they didn’t require it any more, Also in the song we revealed our longing for a better society in days to come, however that has actually now been established; now it had no function
7. In what methods has Napoleon set himself apart from the other animals?
If he did something versus the 7 rules then they would alter the commandment without telling anybody, likewise he provided himself the pets, rooster, the gun would be fired on his birthday together with other 2 anniversaries, called now Leader, Pal Napoleon; dad of all animals, he would get credit for all the success on the farm, provided himself medals: Animal hero 1st and 2nd class, named the windmill Napoleon mill
8. How did Frederick cheat Napoleon?
He had offered Napoleon phony money and they got the timber for nothing
9. What moved the animals to attack Frederick and his men at the Battle of the Windmill?
Frederick and his people drilled and hammered into the windmill then they poured powder into it and blew it up. The windmill was gone and all the pieces were everywhere and all broken. The animals were so mad they went after the people. There were 3 sheep, a cow, two geese who were killed with the rest injured. Napoleon let the pet dogs loose and they made individuals surrender and run off. The animals won, however the majority of everybody was hurt
10. Why was Pal Napoleon “passing away”?
He was not dying he just drank way too much and had actually never ever done it in the past, so he felt really bad, however he was simply hungover and the next day felt a lot better. Is making the animals till up the pastor for the retired and making them plant barley so he can make beer